A gift of just $4.50 will provide a child with a backpack of food, ensuring their weekend is not a hungry one.
Click here to make an online donation today!
Share had its beginnings in 1979 when a group of caring people came together with the common goal of caring for the homeless and hungry in the Vancouver area. We have grown considerably since that time, but our philosophy, values and mission have remained constant in our desire to meet the needs of those that are experiencing homelessness and hunger. And you can help!
Your generous donation will make a tremendous impact on our clients:
- Your $1,000 donation can provide 3 days of all services at our day shelter giving those on the streets a place to get out of the weather, receive case management, receive snacks and clothing, etc.
- Your $500 donation can provide 400 hot meals to those who would otherwise go hungry.
- Your $250 donation can provide food packs to 50 children in our Backpack Program ensuring their weekend is not a hungry one.
- Your $100 donation can provide two days of shelter and food for a parent with two children.
- Your $50 donation can provide a Welcome Home Kit to a family moving into transitional or permanent housing.
You can also send a contribution by check by mailing your donation to: Share, 2306 NE Andresen Road, Vancouver WA 98661
Share relies on the generosity of our community – individuals, churches and businesses – for the continued operation of our valuable programs. Every dollar your give makes a difference in the lives of men, women and children in our community. As a good steward of your gifts, we are happy to report that 84¢ of every dollar goes directly to our clients.