The Day Center at the Vancouver Navigation Center, located at 2018 Grand Blvd., is open Monday to Sunday 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and provides numerous daily living services.
The Center will be closed for partial days throughout the year to provide time for staff meetings and training. Those dates will be posted here as scheduled.
- Case management, housing navigation, and peer support:
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. | Walk-ins as available or by appointment
- Support groups (see monthly schedule below)
- Group activities led by Share staff and community volunteers (see monthly schedule below)
- Mail services: New mail daily at 1 p.m. | Old mail check 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Bathrooms: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Showers: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Laundry: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Clothing and other item requests: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Transportation assistance
- Coffee, tea, water & light snacks: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Computer and internet access: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Locked electronic charging stations: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Daily & long-term storage:
9 a.m., 12 p.m., 4 p.m. to sign up and add or remove items
- On-site service providers (see monthly schedule below)
Clients can work with multiple on-site service providers (listed below). Click on the link below to view the current month’s calendar of activities and on-site service providers.
Please note that every effort is made to ensure that the dates, times, organizations and information listed on the monthly calendar are accurate.
- Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Columbia River Mental Health’s Clearview Employment Services Program
- Council for the Homeless
- Dental Van (free dental care – fillings, extractions, etc.)
- Hands of Favor (free haircuts)
- Hazel Dell Animal Hospital/Dr. Slocum (free veterinary care)
- Outreach Needle Exchange
For exact times and locations of the Mobile Needle Exchange please call or text (360) 980-0040
- Planned Parenthood
- Work Source
- YWCA of Clark County
Call (360) 953-8107 to speak with staff during open hours. You may also leave a voice message, including your phone number, and your call will be returned.
Volunteer opportunities are available to assist clients accessing services at the Vancouver Navigation Center. All volunteers are required to complete the Share Volunteer Application, which includes a background check. Click here to complete the application on-line today or download, print and fill out the application and deliver it to the Share Fromhold Service Center, 2306 NE Andresen Road. Click on the link below to view a list of volunteer opportunities.