Why Racing Events Hosts LEFTOVERS 5K: Meals, Homes & Hope!
Join us for the LEFTOVERS 5K Run/Walk – a FREE virtual, no-frills event to raise funds for Share.
When you sign up, your registration fee will be comped and you will instead register with a donation 100% going directly to Share! Why Racing is asking for a minimum of $10 donation but please feel free to donate as much as you can to help those in need.
- WHY LEFTOVERS? Who doesn’t love Thanksgiving Leftovers?! To go with the Thanksgiving theme, and in order to keep the event FREE and the costs low, participants will receive “Leftover” race shirts, medals and SWAG! You will surprised to find out whether you will be awarded the finisher of a marathon, a triathlon or an ultra-trail run!
- WHERE: Due to Covid-19, this event will be a virtual event completed anywhere around the world including a treadmill, a local path or favorite running/walking route. You can participate anywhere/anytime within the time period. It’s your race, your terms, your Thanksgiving Holiday!
- WHEN: November 21st – November 29th – Thanksgiving week
- WHO: Participants will be encouraged to participate solo or with a small group of family/friends to celebrate Thanksgiving, a time to be thankful for what we have and to help those in need.
Each runner or walker will receive a leftover shirt, medal and SWAG bag. Overall and age group awards will be provided to top finishers and all runners/walkers will receive a finishers’ certificate. We will create an official photo album, video and host a virtual awards ceremony.
- FRIDAY November 20th 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Why Racing Events Warehouse, 1108 NE 146h St, Suite J, Vancouver, WA 98685
- SATURDAY November 21st 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Foot Traffic NE Portland, 4020 NE Fremont Street, Portland, OR 97212