With our annual Soup’s On! event canceled, we are offering an alternate way to support Share: Soup Week! (a spin-off on the popular TV series ‘Shark Week’). This week-long, virtual fundraiser is vital as the soup is still on* at our Hot Meals program and our Housing Navigators continue to search for affordable housing for individuals and families in our community who have been and continue to be impacted by the pandemic, unemployment and the struggling economy.
Over the course of October 5 to 11, we will highlight our chefs who were going to participate in Soup’s On! and encourage the community to visit each of the restaurants – for take-out or in-person dining* (socially distant & with a mask!) – to try their soup. Plus, we’ve assigned a special donation link to each restaurant and encourage folks to ‘vote’ with a donation to Share in honor of your favorite soup. The restaurant and chef who raises the most over the course of the week will be award the coveted Golden Ladle! Be sure to follow us on Facebook, as chefs will also be highlighted in a video during Soup Week.
*Please visit each restaurants’ website or call in advance for hours of operation and availability of take-out and/or in-person dining.
You can also purchase a Mystery Raffle Box and/or Raffle Tickets!
- Mystery Raffle Boxes – sponsored by Vancouver Clinic – for $100; each contain soup bowls and other surprises – and one includes a $500 Target gift card! Click here to buy your Mystery Raffle Box today!
Note: you will be redirected to our Soup Week landing page where you can select which number box(es) you’d like to purchase
- Also available for purchase are 200 raffle tickets at $50 each for a chance to win two coach class roundtrip vouchers on Alaska Airlines valued at $1,250 each; restrictions apply. Click here to buy your Raffle Ticket(s) today!
Here is our line-up of local chefs & restaurants:
sponsored by Waste Connections, Dan Jones Inc., Quail Homes & Kaiser Permanente
- Beaches Restaurant & Bar | Click here to watch their video
Click here to ‘vote’ for Beaches’ Pasta Faggioli
- Bleu Door Bakery | Click here to watch their video
Click here to ‘vote’ for Bleu Door Bakery’s “Swimming with the Sharks” Manhattan Crab Chowder
- Farrar’s Bistro | Click here to watch their video
Click here to ‘vote for Farrar’s Smoked Chicken Corn Chowder with Pork Belly
- Frontier Public House | Click here to watch their video
Click here to ‘vote’ for Frontier Public House’s “Hammered” Head Beer Cheese & Pretzel Croutons
- The Hammond Kitchen & Craft Bar | Click here to watch their video
Click here to ‘vote’ for The Hammond’s Thai Chicken Coconut
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center | Click here to watch their video
Click here to ‘vote’ for Legacy Salmon Creek’s Buffalo Chicken
- Line & Lure at ilani Casino Resort | Click here to watch their video
Click here to ‘vote’ for Line & Lure’s Pacific Northwest Clam Chowder
- Nom Nom Restaurant & Grill | Click here to watch their video
Click here to ‘vote’ for Nom Nom’s Tom Kha
- Say Ciao! | Click here to watch their video
Click here to ‘vote’ for Say Ciao’s! Southwest Sweet Potato Jalapeno
- 3 Sheets at the Harbor | Click here to watch their video
Click here to vote for 3 Sheets’ Watermelon Gazpacho
A ‘Soup Week Recipe Book’ – sponsored by Columbia Bank – will highlight each chef and a recipe. This downloadable recipe book will be sent to everyone who makes a donation during October.
Soup’s Still On … For Those We Serve
Throughout the month of October, all donations to Share will be matched thanks to these sponsors:
- Riverview Community Bank
- Team Construction
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Ann Bardacke & David Wolf
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center