This year, we are going virtual for our annual meeting!
Please join Share staff members as they explain the changes that have taken place within Share’s programs and services while also addressing questions about the needs of our community’s most vulnerable citizens and what is happening to help them.
Tuesday, June 2 at 3:00 p.m.
Click here to register in advance for this webinar
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Our Event Moderators:
- Matthew Lennick, a pharmacy leader for Kaiser Permanente committed to service in healthcare and the community.
- Elizabeth Fitzgearld, who is Executive Director at Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program.
- Amy Reynolds, a graduate from the University of Oregon in 2000 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history. She joined Share in the fall of 2001 as a case manager and has moved up through the organization as Director at Share Orchards Inn and Director of Programs to her position today as Deputy Director.
- Adam Roselli who joined Fuller Group in 2005 and as Vice President and Managing Broker is responsible for the marketing of office properties for sale or lease in Southwest Washington. He actively invests and participates in the community as the President of the Rotary Club of Vancouver and Board President of Share.
- Molly Evjen who is the Director of Volunteers & Community Resources. She began as a part-time program assistant and most recently worked full-time as Share’s volunteer coordinator.
- Katie Louis who is Share’s Collaborative Housing Program Director and leads operations at Share House.
- Kate Budd has served as the Executive Director of the Council for the Homeless for the last two years. Prior to her current role she served as the Deputy Director of the Council, a Program Coordinator with Clark County Community Services and a Program Analyst with Oregon Housing and Community Services. She graduated from Eastern WA University with a master of social work degree, with a certificate in chemical dependency and serves on the executive boards of Leadership Clark County and the statewide Homelessness Advisory Council.