In light of current and foreseeable circumstances, our ‘There’s No Business Like Share Business’ Gala scheduled for August 8 has been canceled. Originally scheduled for April 25, we had high hopes that a postponement would be possible, but it has become clear that we will be unable to host a large-scale event this year. However, mark your calendars for April 24, 2021 at the Hilton when the show WILL go on!
Share’s two annual fundraising events – the Gala and Soup’s On! – account for 26% of our annual private donations. The absence of these funds will significantly impact Share’s budget and our capacity to continue serving our community’s most vulnerable citizens. However, the health and safety of our staff, clients, volunteers, donors and the community at large remain of utmost importance.
Much of our energy this fall will be redirected to our virtual ‘Soup Week,’ which has been organized to replace the cancellation of Soup’s On! (click here to learn more). And you can still support the spirit of our Gala by ‘voting’ for one (or more) of our Best Dressed Duos.
Last year’s Best Dressed competition was such a success that we brought it back for 2020—with a twist! We ‘nominated’ 7 dynamic duos to compete for Best Dressed. Each duo selected a Broadway musical for their theme. In addition to fundraising on behalf of Share prior to the event, each duo will perform at our 2021 Gala (date TBD)—and we guarantee they’ll be worth the price of attendance!
Our Dynamic Duos Include:
- Sherri McMillan & Carrie Cofer “Chicago” | Click here: Sherri & Carrie’s glamour shot & bios
Click here to ‘vote’ for Sherri & Carrie!
- Beth Anderson & Joey Yourchek “Guys & Dolls” | Click here: Beth & Joey’s glamour shot & bios
Click here to ‘vote’ for Beth & Joey!
- James Oneil & Tony Oberio “Rock of Ages” | Click here: James & Tony’s glamour shot & bios
Click here to ‘vote’ for James & Tony!
- Meghan Hamilton & Traci Andrews “Wicked” | Click here: Meghan & Traci’s glamour shot & bios
Click here to ‘vote’ for Meghan & Traci!
- Max Ault & Patrick Ginn “Mamma Mia” | Click here: Max & Patrick’s glamour shot & bios
Click here to ‘vote’ for Max & Patrick!
- Adam Roselli & Bryce Davidson “Book of Mormon” | Click here: Adam & Bryce’s glamour shot & bios
Click here to ‘vote’ for Adam & Bryce!
- Kara Fox-LaRose & Steve Horenstein “My Fair Lady” | Click here: Kara & Steve’s glamour shot & bios
Click here to ‘vote’ for Kara & Steve!
Community members can ‘vote’ in honor of their favorite nominee or nominees – click here to ‘vote’ with a donation (select your favorite nominee(s) from the list at the top of the page). Gala attendees can ‘vote’ at the 2021 event using a special ballot and by using bid numbers to donate.