Please #sharewithus on September 19 by making an on-line donation at givemore24.org! All donations will be matched up to $36,100!
Thank you to all our matching donors:
$500 Molina Healthcare
$1,000 Broughton & Kelly Bishop Jr. Family Advised Fund
$3,600 Van Mall Retirement Community
$5,000 Joyce Carter
$10,000 Tod & Maxine McClaskey Foundation
$13,500 Hicks Family Foundation
In celebration of Share’s 40th anniversary, we invite you to make us a donation we can’t refuse. (If you missed our kick-off video, click here to watch it and you’ll get the pun!)
You can donate in any amount (starting at $5) and we’ve compiled a list of donation amounts to reflect accomplishments fulfilled by our vision of a community without hunger, where all people have safe and adequate housing and the skills to enhance their quality of life.
- Give $15 in honor of 15 years of Share’s Backpack Program. $15 could provide 3 children with a bag of food for the weekend, helping to ensure they and their families don’t go hungry
- Give $40 in honor of 40 years of free, hot meals to the public. Your $40 donation could provide 32 nutritious meals through Share’s Hot Meals program.
- Give $85 in honor of our 85 exceptional staff members, whose professionalism, compassion & dedication is displayed each and every day in service to individuals and families in need in our community.
- Give $400 in honor of 400 boxes of snack items & lunch food delivered through our Fresh Food Pantries to 11 schools to supplement student meals during the school day.
- Give $2,800 in honor of the more than 2,800 remarkable volunteers each year that share their time & talent, which is vital to our daily operations and the continued growth of our organization.
The opportunities to give are endless. Whether you give big or small, your donation will help us to build a brighter and healthier future, making our community home.
We encourage you to learn about other worthy non-profit organizations at givemore24.org. Thank you to the Community Foundation for Southwest Washington for hosting this tremendous day of community giving!
Flowerpot Media, LSW Architects and Summit Chiropractic & Massage have designed and built a structure completely out of non-perishable
food items—and the community ‘votes’ with dollars for the winner!
Pictures of each can-struction are shown below (in alphabetical order), plus a link below each picture so that you can ‘vote’ for your favorite!
All voting will be held on September 19, from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Legal details: Minimum vote of $5 is required. Votes (donations) must be made on the Share link and donors will need to make their donation through the ‘Fundraising Champions’ link on the lower, right-hand corner of the page.