A gift of $50 will purchase lunch each day for one child in the SummerSLAM Program.
As a non-profit organization, Share relies on the generosity of our community – individuals, churches and businesses – for the continued operation of our valuable programs. More than 30% of Share’s annual budget is secured through in-kind and private donations, as well as fundraising events.
Your generous donation will make a tremendous impact on our clients:
• Your $1,000 donation will provide one year of case management support to assist families in transitional housing achieve self-sufficiency.
• Your $500 donation will provide 500 hot meals to those who would otherwise go hungry.
• Your $250 donation will provide food packs to 25 children in our Backpack Program ensuring their weekend is not a hungry one.
• Your $100 donation will provide a mother with two children shelter and food for a week.
• Your $50 donation will provide a Welcome Home Kit to a family moving into transitional or permanent housing.
To make a donation on-line, please click on the “Donate Now” link, located in the upper-right hand corner of our Web page (and just above the “Upcoming Events” section). To make a contribution by check, please mail your donation to: Share, Attn: Director of Finance, PO Box 1209, Vancouver, WA 98666.
Match Your Gift
Ever wish you could make your gift dollars go further? You can – through your company’s matching gift program. Thousands of companies, small and large, have matching gift programs which double or even triple individual, tax-deductible contributions made by their employees. And your employer may be one of them!
The process is simple. Ask if your company has a matching gift program. If so, obtain a matching gift form from your personnel office or matching gift coordinator, fill it out completely and send it along with your contribution to: Share, 2306 NE Andresen Road, Vancouver, WA 98661. We will complete the form and submit it to your employer.
It’s as easy as that! Your gift and your company’s matching contribution will help Share reach its goal of serving the homeless and hungry in our community.
Consider Share in Your Estate Planning
Many people are unaware that by making a gift in their will or estate plan to Share, they can continue to help people in need long into the future. To discuss some of the options available, please contact Diane McWithey at Share (360) 952-8216.
On behalf of Share – our clients, Board and staff – we thank you for your donation and for supporting our mission to serve the hungry and homeless in Clark County. Thank you.
Learn about simple ways you can help make a real difference in people’s lives.