Your donations help Share improve the life of men, women and children in Clark County. And every donation allows us to spend our funds on providing increased services and programs.
Our current needs are available by clicking the link below. We ask that all donated items be provided in gently-used or new condition. Donations can be delivered to the following Share shelters, 7 days a week, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.:
– Share Fromhold Service Center, 2306 NE Andresen Road (M-F, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
– Share Orchards Inn, 5609 NE 102nd Avenue
– Share Homestead, 4921 NE Hazel Dell Avenue
– Share House, 1115 W 13th Street
Donations for Share: List of Items Needed
If you are interested in organizing a donation drive, please contact Susan Oberst, Director of Volunteers, at (360) 952-8228.
Items that Share does not accept:
– Exercise equipment
– Infant & child car seats
– Cribs, porta-cribs & pack ‘n’ plays
– Hi-chairs, walkers, exersaucers, etc.
– Any re-called items, specifically children’s toys
Furniture and large household items are not accepted for drop-off at Share’s shelters. However, if you have furniture or large household items, such as a couch, bed frame, dining room set, etc., that you are interested in donating, please contact email@example.com or (360) 952-8229.
Learn about simple ways you can help make a real difference in people’s lives.