2013 Fire in the Park will be held on Saturday, July 20. Watch this site for more details!
It’s Official: Fire in the Park 2012 was a Blast!
Fire in the Park’s 4th annual event, held July 21, was a tremendous success, with thousands of people flooding Esther Short Park and helping to raise $11,500 for Share.
Goldies BBQ took home top honors in the Chili Cook-off, winning in seven categories:
– Judges Choice Award: Goldies BBQ
– Peoples Choice Award: Goldies BBQ
– Best Chef’s Outfit: Fire Station 7
– Flashover ‘Hot’ Chili: Fire Dept. Training Division
– Most Flavorful Chili: Goldies BBQ
– Most Unique Chili: Goldies BBQ
– Best in Class ‘Meaty’: Goldies BBQ
– Most Popular Booth: Goldies BBQ
– Spirit Award: Goldies BBQ.
Activities at the Annual Event Include:
• Fire Fighter Competition
• Chili Cook-off
• Children’s Event Area
• NW Regional Fire Pipe & Drum Bands
• Fire Apparatus Display
• Featured Bands Throughout the Day:
2012 Chili Cook-off restaurant participants included:
Vancouver Fire Department Station 2, Vancouver Fire Department Station 7 and Vancouver Fire Department Training Department also competed.
For 2013 sponsorship opportunities: Sue Warren, (360) 750-4436 ext. 304.
2012 Presenting Sponsor:
2012 Supporting Sponsor:
2012 Main Stage Sponsors:
2012 Chili Cook-off Sponsor:
2012 Combat Challenge Sponsor:
Northwest Ford Stores
2012 Kid’s Clinic Sponsor:
2012 Pipe Band Sponsor:
2012 Friends of Firefighters:
2012 Media Sponsors:
Learn about simple ways you can help make a real difference in people’s lives.